Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Taco Tuesday Disappointment

Today, while filling out our roommate agreement forms, my roommate and I ate tacos from one of the food vendors on campus. Now I have always been a big proponent of "Taco Tuesday".. the tacos are typically pretty good and it's just a fun tradition to eat a taco every week, particularly when alliteration is involved. But the taco I had today was just sub par [at best] and poorly made. The ingredients didn't taste fresh, the chicken and beans were cold, and to top it off, the guy making my taco was obviously a novice, as my taco fell apart as I picked it up to eat.

Now, I might be overreacting, but food has always been a very important part of my life. And not just in the sense that I need it to survive. I thoroughly enjoy cooking and eating. One could say, I definitely live to eat, not eat to live. ;)

What are your thoughts on campus foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment