Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Biscoff Cookie Spread

I found the cookies and spread at ShopRite of all places!

Biscoff Cookie Spread, "Europe's (and Jena's) alternative to Peanut Butter". I mean come on.. its name is a combination of biscuit and coffee! One simply cannot go wrong with that combo, in my opinion.

So, I tried Biscoff a couple years ago and loved it.. but I was only able to eat it when my cousin got some from Belgium. But I recently learned that they are now selling this culinary masterpiece in the US. 
It's so delicious. Really, it's so hard to explain why.. you will just have to take my word for it. It has a little spice from the cinnamon and then a ton of sweetness from the brown sugar and caramel. 

It's apparently a very popular cookie on airlines, but I have yet to receive one on any of the flights I have been on.. And I'm hoping that there will be a Biscoff cookie and coffee 'meal' on my flight to Italy in the spring or there will be some trouble. 

I hope you go out and buy some Biscoff in cookie, spread or whatever form you choose; you really cannot make a poor decision either way (unless you choose to not buy it.. which is a huge mistake). I myself am going to brew a cup of hazelnut coffee and dip what's left of my cookie supply in that. I might also have a bit of the spread, possibly with a helping of Nutella for good measure. 

(**Want to save a little money on your Biscoff?? Go here to get a $1 off coupon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment